We have two weeks to go to our predicted move in and I'm not sure how we are doing, and whether we'll do it all in time. We work everyday 8 hours a day at least up there. My dad has helped in a huge way during the two visits my parents have made to Rossland since we bought the house. He helped paint the whole basement, mudded and sanded all the drywall he could. It all looks great now that it is all primed and ready for top coats. The faucets arrived last week and the bathroom was finished, and is on the last coat of mud ready for priming tomorrow. I can't wait, I am so sick of the drywall dust mess. We have finally got back to our beautiful sanded logs and have finished one coat of urethane, going for another tomorrow. The log stairs are ready to go in next week we hope. Lets hope there are no setbacks to come.
 |
| Finally the walls are primed. Love that back door! |
 |
| Our bedroom getting there |
 |
| Logs ready for a good clean and urethane |