Sunday, June 17, 2012

37...ugh

OMG, you're so old mommy
Thats right another birthday.  They are getting a little more depressing every year.  Having kids ages you, and once your birthday comes around its obvious you've turned another year older.  There were big plans this year for Saturday downhill bike shuttles, then dinner and drinks, but no luck.  A bail off my bike on Wednesday night, has bruised my bum, twisted my hip, and pulled my hamstring, not to mention my injured ego.   So no biking, but Natalie and Vern were so nice to make me a beautiful meal, and good friends still came over to drink some painkillers.

Thinking that I'd get a close up, I grabbed the gin bottle from in front of the cake to get it out of the picture. 

I'm not old, or had a few too many!


Lucky I get to grow old with this handsome guy