Sunday we spent unpacking and generally just trying to do nothing. Trev admitted he was happy to be home, so he could putter around the place. I on the other hand, could have kept going for another month! My travel bug has been stirred again.
I went for a ride as the snow that fell while we were away has since melted, and the trails are still good to go. The boys were happy to be back in our big house with all their toys as opposed to a hotel room. We are experiencing a bit of "road trip lag". We crossed back into the Pacific Time Zone and wound our watches back an hour and then that same night we went back another hour for daylight savings. As a result the boys who were consistently up at 7 am at now up at 5 am. I've been tired since we got home, as have the boys asleep at 6:15 pm.
7 am sharp Monday morning I was called in for full time work all week, and since I had been up since 5 am with the boys, I was ready to go. And there it is, here we are back to normal life. Boo!
Its been crappy and snowing since we got back, which means the general population of Rossland skiers and the boys are happy!
 |
| Happy to shovel |
 |
| Happy to make snow angels |
Trev is happy to let them outside alone and take pictures of said happiness.
 |
| Grayson in his new, very ugly, long johns |
Our little skiers are raring to go. They put on their skis and ski down the ramp onto the snowy road. Last year they would not have made it, skiiing backseat and falling before they got any distance. This year they sometimes ski the whole way down without wiping out, with skins on ( makes it harder in some ways), like naturals. At this point it might as well just keep snowing.
 |
| Cole |
 |
| Grayson |