Monday, January 17, 2011

Worst two weeks of the year

Lets add to the first crappy week, another week of unhappiness in our household.  Sunday was a good day don't get me wrong, but Monday we woke up to Trev feeling crappy and the start of a bad sinus cold for him where he just moaned and his eyes watered for days.  The boys flu was gone but a cough and cold followed it.  I was working all week, again being offered extensions I couldn't take because of sickness.  The one good thing that happened this last week was on Wednesday a 20 cm powder day that I got to go ski.  It was fast and furious as I had to be at work by 11, so I ripped off 3 really fast runs and went to work.

By Thursday I was feeling crappy, and by Friday I was sick too spending the whole weekend in bed.  Sunday I dragged by butt out of bed to take the boys skiing for the first time together.  It was Grayson's first time ever and he really liked it.  We did a few runs on the carpet and then went up the chairlift.  The weather was warm and a bit rainy so it was a great day to spend doing the snowplow with a kid between your legs.

Before the skis go on, Grayson isn't quite sure

First magic carpet ride




French fries!!!
 Things can only get better!