Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bring on spring

I never thought I would ever say this but we can't wait for spring around here.  We are on round 19,001 of cough, colds and flu.  It seems we can stop passing it around.  The boys are extra demanding at these times, not listening, whining, asking for everything under the sun, dropping naps.  Add to that the terrible twos.  If we just had somewhere to go to enjoy some outside the house time it would be great, but don't want to spread the diseases all over town, and it is snowy and very cold.  So poor Trev is trapped at home with the boys all day while I am at work, full time plus over time.  We are ready for a change and something good to come our way.  Maybe tomorrow!  Cross your fingers.   

Fireman Cole
New favourite thing to "help" in the kitchen
Sock puppets, not the defiant looking face on Cole.  We've seen that a lot lately.