Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Papa's condo

Trev's family all came for a visit the second weekend of February.  Marsha, Jeff, Loch and Alden from Atlanta Georgia, and Trev's dad and Wendy from Goderich ON.  Add us and Trev's brother who has been in Rossland for a few months now and you have a wild crazy party weekend.  They all rented a nice condo at the ski hill, as we don't have enough living space for everyone, and we just spent the whole weekend there, besides taking the boys home for naps and bedtime.  Trev skied all weekend with his family, and the boys and I spent some time with Loch, Alden, Papa and Nana.  It was really fun to have alittle baby around to hold and carry around.  She was a little angel, not crying once that I can remember.  Unfortunately Loch was sick the whole weekend so he didn't get to play too much with our boys, which we were all hoping they would.  The boys loved the hot tub and going to Papa's condo.  We had lots of good meals and visits with everyone, although I'm not sure any of us had a full conversation while the kids were awake.  I failed badly in the picture taking department.  It was a good visit, although too short, and makes you wish we all lived so much closer.