Trev came home for Father's Day. We all arrived on Saturday from our respective destinations, Vernon and Canal Flats. He got home just in time to catch the boys before I had them in bed and play for an extra half hour or so.
In the morning the boys woke up by 7am and although the intention of breakfast in bed for Trev was a good one, it wasn't realistic as we weren't very organised after a week away ourselves. I made him a breakfast skillet and he played with the boys. Cole made him a Father's Day card which he was very proud to give his Dad, that was so cute, his little beaming face showing his Dad where we hid his card. We didn't have much of a plan for the day, but I wanted to do something different. The weather was just as it has been for months cool and rainy, so we hiked up to the top of KC to check out the views of town. The boys rode up in the backpacks, wow they are getting heavy at 27.2 pounds each.
 |
| Eating mum mums and checking out the view |
 |
| Cole and I |
 |
| Of course puddle jumping |
 |
| Look at those eyes on Cole! Love that little guy |
 |
| Checking out the caterpillar Trev found |
Trev had to go back to work that night so it was a short visit. Any 20 hours we get to have with him is a great 20 hours. We love you Trev. I am so lucky to be living in a time where men are such great partners and make such fabulous dads. We couldn't do it without you babe.