Unfortunately we left our camera cord in Vernon so I haven't been able to download any new pictures. Not a heck of a lot has been going on. We have been cross country skiing quite a bit, classic and skate, the lungs are not quite what the should be for skate skiing. I have been working, and Trev has been plugging away on some projects on the house. We had new windows installed which is great, much nicer than 90's aluminum windows.
The biggest news is that we have booked a week long trip to Mexico with the boys and we leave tomorrow. Its really a dual big news as the reason why we decided so last minute to go on a trip is that i am getting a permanent part time position at the post office. End of our lives of freedom and leisure. I know its crazy that at 36 years old I have ever had a real 9-5, or in this case 7-11. The job is not even close to something I would like to do. Its inside sorting the mail, but it is a necessary evil to get towards ever getting a part time letter carrier job. So now we can go to the dentist, I will have pension, all the boys will have benefits. We aren't sure the exact start date so we had to go quickly on a last minute trip. We are pretty excited to be going to the Mayan Riviera, to an apparently really nice place. Hopefully it lives up to the expectations.