The boys are there. Both Grayson and Cole are out of diapers! Yahoo! Grayson finally came around and now wears diapers only for bed. Cole doesn't even wear diapers at night, which is great although he gets up some nights. It has been really, really easy to potty train these guys, maybe since we waited until they were ready. We've had one accident from Cole the first day, and a few from Grayson, but all in all its been amazing and they have been so great.
On Sunday we had a breakthrough at the ski hill. Both boys are now doing their "pizza", stopping and turning on their own. Scary times ahead I believe, as they go screaming down the hill at full speed. We are especially excited about the skiing as Trev is leaving for work this Friday and I really wanted them skiing on their own so I could take them myself while he was gone.
Getting so grown up.