I always want to have a party and special day for the boys to celebrate their half birthday, but as usual once the day comes I run out of steam. This year they spend the day at a new daycare, came home, didn't nap and were generally not fun to be around at all until they were asleep in bed. So, no special day for us. We are just into our first week of Trev being away on the island, back at work already. Working full time and juggling the boys and daycare etc is exhausting by the end of the day. Fortunately by Thursday they were back to napping, and I got to spend a few hours with my sweet little boys instead of the no napping monsters. Happy 3.5 years old boys! Here's some old picture to catch us up a bit.
 |
| The boys with the other wiggly twin boys |
 |
| Almost as long as the bath tub |
 |
| "Helping" out with the vacuuming |
 |
I can't help thinking that Grayson is squeezing his "nickel" in this photo, when really
they are showing off their name tags for daycare |