Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Naughty little boys

Like any almost three year olds, the boys are getting into more trouble by the day.  There is much fighting and biting over cars of course.  They love to play with their cars and make line ups on my bed, but if ever they misbehave fight or bite they are banned and I close the door to the bedroom.  They are also not allowed to touch my stuff in the room.  One day while in the shower I left them to play in the bedroom with their cars.  When I got out a few minutes later they had grabbed a penny jar, spread them all over the bed and floor.  When they saw me, they started throwing them and putting them in their mouth by the handfuls.  Disgusting.  Another time I tried to have a shower and instead of playing with their cars on the bed and not touching anything, as was the deal, they grabbed the roll of toilet paper and ripped it and threw it all over the living room.  It took an hour and a half for them to have enough focus to pick it all up, and put it in a box so we could go play outside.  Lessons learned...never shower while they are awake, remove penny jar from bedroom and trust no one!


While cleaning up the mess had to have a rest for apple juice in the box