Wednesday, July 20, 2011

When I roll over

In bed at night, if we are lucky enough to have a partner around, we roll over and have a snuggle.  Unfortunately for me Trev is away, such is our life, I am not intending to complain, but instead of a nice warm body, there are hot wheels.  The boys latest favourite thing to do is line up all their cars in a "line up".  When Cyrus first did this we all thought he was so orderly and maybe he'll be an engineer one day or something great like that.  Then Cole and Grayson got obsessed with cars, and do the exact same thing. Turns out its just a boy thing.  In fact I visited a boy/ girl set of twins today, and all 3 boys made line ups while the poor little girl felt very left out of the playdate.  The problem/ great thing about this is that the boys love to do this on my bed.  Its great because they can spend hours in there almost unsupervised, unless they are fighting over the cars.  Its a bummer because during the night I roll around in bed on top of some of these cars.  It makes me smile though.