Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Potty training

With the boys reaching their 3rd birthday in a month, it is expected that we start potty training, as much as we would like to avoid this.  While surfing the net on the subject of potty training twins I did a quiz to determine their level of readiness.  One of the questions was " Is you child able to sit quietly for 4-5 minutes?"  Ha!  Not even close!  Those two run around like crazy freaks all day long, except for their much needed nap from all the running around.  If that really is a requirement it'll never happen. They scored about 65% ready.  I am about 0% ready.  Sorry 1%, I bought a potty book from the thrift store I may have read a few times to them.  I still would rather deal with 2 poopy cloth diapers, than the huge task of potty training these two.