Two days after having dinner in Greenwood with Scott he finally arrived in Rossland. He met the boys at Nancy Greene Lake for a morning snack and then rolled all the way to Rossland to complete his epic journey. Superpapa! The boys all had a good week while I was working. The boys had a good time, hitting up the hotsprings at Ainsworth, the beach at Nancy Green, Giro Park, huckleberry picking, they hiked up Mt Roberts and Trev even squeezed in a 7 summits ride. I was also very lucky to be able to take advantage of them and huckleberry pick and mountain bike at my leisure after I got home from work. The three of us adults had a fabulous dinner at the Drift, and Papa even babysat for a night while Trev and I mountain biked and dined a Friday night away. Heaven! Just as every Papa visit I am not around much to do the picture taking so there are very few. We don't need pictures to know that they all had a great time, and always we look forward to Scott coming again.
 |
| French Fries at Giro park |